Search results

1. rhutchin02

Toto Flush Problem

toto problem The problem is the flapper has no hang time and closes too quickly. It would seem that toto designed that "fin" so this would not happen.
  2. rhutchin02

Toto Flush Problem

My post Terry, I understand that this replacement is available as I have already installed it. But the problem is this replacement does not function properly. Why did they have the fin in the first place? And why did they do away with it without offering one that works properly?
  3. rhutchin02

Toto Flush Problem

my 854 toto The original flapper on my Toto toilet had a plastic "fin" on the other side of the fill pipe. This design delayed the drop of the flapper. With this configuration all was fine. I cannot find this type of replacement. I believe Toto had to have designed this type for a reason. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks