Search results

1. CYBERJUNKIE2

2nd floor remodel drain issues

The facts... 2nd floor bathroom. Conversion from a shower to tub. Previous shower drain never siphoned, toilet never clogged. Lav drains via 1.5” into a 3x3x1.5 Sani on the vent stack via the wall. Previous shower drained via a 2” line into a 3x3x2 wye midstream on the toilet arm. The...
  2. CYBERJUNKIE2

basement laundry in old house - washer stack overflow!

well, i can drain into a basin if needed. currently its a double kitchen sink in a sink base, and its nice to have storage underneath and countertop surround. also, i don't know if the force of a utility tub draining would be enough to back up the floor drain like it does now. if so, i'm...
  3. CYBERJUNKIE2

basement laundry in old house - washer stack overflow!

ok, let me preface this with a few facts. house was built in '46 plumbing diagram of entire house is included i do not want (at this time) to replumb the entire house my problems: 1. our newer washer has always been on the verge of overflowing the standpipe (see diagram) and it is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks