Search results

1. B

Well pump cycles every minute.

Good news! Job is done. :) Gary Well I got brave and made the tool for the pitles adaptor. My 60' pipe is a black rigid/flex line. When I took the cap off the case I could hear and see water gushing just below the adaptor, but above the hose clamps. I pulled the entire pump up and...
  2. B

Can I pull the pump and look for the check valve myself? ( kill power first) Is there a risk that I would ruin anything bringing up the pump? I have a 1" pipe with handle to attach to the pitless adaptor. Marty
  3. B

check valve ? Gary, Thanks for the info! Where would the check valve normally be? Would it be up top near the pitless adaptor, or down near the pump? The pump is aproxx. 60 ' down. I can make a tool to pull the adaptor and try to raise the pump. Should I try this? Marty
  4. B

I have a new problem with my well pump. It turns on about every minute for aproxx. 15 seconds. I put a pressure gage on a utility sink faucet and see the gage fluctuating up and down between 35 and 50 psi. How can i figure out where the problem is? - Tank waterlogged? "Well-X-Trol" How do I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks