Search results

1. sneezye

Floor drain in laundry room

If you're connecting the floor drain to the same line that your washer is on, if your washer drain is clogged, so will be your floor drain. Unless I'm misunderstanding your plan...
  2. sneezye

paintbrush cleaning

I also never let my brushes get paint caked in them. While painting, I make sure not to get paint more than 1/3 the way up the bristles. Above that and you start having problems getting them clean. I rinse thoroughly with warm water, while gently squeezing the brush and straightening the...
  3. sneezye

Drywall Sanding

I've used MSA brand and they are good - although expensive. I think I paid 40 for my half mask. I use a compressor to blow the drywall dust out of my filters after each use. They work great at filtering out smells too. I keep telling my wife that my farts don't smell. Maybe she should get a...
  4. sneezye

Drywall Sanding

I wear a respirator and goggles. The respirator directs exhaled air forward (away from the goggles). The only thing dust masks are good for is getting in your way. I guess they make cool hats too.
  5. sneezye

Condensation lines

Alright. I will leave it as it is. It's better to find things correct than to find things... well, messed up. Thanks, guys.
  6. sneezye

Condensation lines

and the next question... IF that were the case, could they be combined into 1 pipe? I am moving the pipes and would prefer to wye them together to avoid having 4 pipes running through my closet (the other two being the WH T&P and overflow). Not that 3 is that much better...
  7. sneezye

Condensation lines

Would it be abnormal for an HVAC unit to have two condensation lines? I have two 3/4" pvc lines (one from each side of the unit) running down from my attic to the crawlspace under the house.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks