Search results

1. ussfox

insulation

I found some reflective barrier called "prodex total" that looks pretty good, can go between the joists and won't have to cover it. R value of 15 to 21 depending on the air space. Unfortunately it's a minimum of 700 sq. ft.
  2. ussfox

insulation

Jim, Thanks for the info. Are you talking about styrofoam or similar products? The basement under the kitchen is partially finished, unheated but used quite often and doesn't get below 65, it has 7 ft ceiling and is surrounded by earth. I prefer not to enclose the whole joist but will if...
  3. ussfox

insulation

Gentlemen, I'm looking for some recommendations on types of insulation to use to insulate my basement ceiling after I have installed a pex radiant heat system under my kitchen. I have a lot of obstacles in the way such as joist supports, wiring, copper lines, etc.. I notice some of the bubble...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks