Search results

1. Nberry

water heater leak!!

Thanks so much for all of the help and suggestions. I had a sump pump installed in the basement a few days ago for a completely unrelated problem and one of the workers did some plumbing on the side and he agreed that if it was him he'd replace the pressure regulator. He said the replacement...
  2. Nberry

water heater leak!!

Water heater TP relief valve started opening and releasing water a couple months ago. After trying 2 new valves, installing a thermal expansion tank, and putting an insulating blanket on the water heater, the relief valve is still opening and draining water periodically (enough to fill 5 gallon...
  3. Nberry

Help..T&P valve leak, etc..

Bought the house in 2007, its older, built in 1959 I believe. Had to replace the hot water heater in March 2008. Has worked great since then, until a few days ago there was a good amount of standing water on the basement floor under the water heater from a constantly dripping T&P valve (I know...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks