Search results

1. yehudi

Natural Gas Line Extension Clogged?

Case closed... I turns out there was a big bunch of dirt/mud clogging one of the pipes. Had to take it apart, clean,etc... So, no, he apparently never tested the line. Not calling this guy again. Thanks for your help.
  2. yehudi

Shacko, Sorry if I was unclear. The water heater valve is after the T intersection and does not impact the stove supply. Doherty, I didn't leave the valve open, but I have opened and closed it and even been able to peer into the pipe. Somehow the problem lies further upstream. I'll check...
  3. yehudi

Shacko, Thanks. You're mostly right, but I might have been unclear on some points. 1) He tied into a 3/4" main line at the pont which it turns upward to the heater. It's the only gas item on the part of the house. I think we may be OK on this point. 2) Correct 3) Correct 4) The heater's...
  4. yehudi

Terry, it is connected at both ends. He thought he was done. Rmelo99, the range hadn't arrived when he was here so we didn't test it out. I didn't notice if he did a "nose test". And I agree that it would take a LOT of dope to clog it, but I can't think of another explanation. I...
  5. yehudi

Happy Thanksgiving folks. My plumber extended our gas line from our water heater to our kitchen. BUT there's no gas in the kitchen valve. I don't know if they checked to see if they have any pressure or gas supply when they finished last week, but my stove has arrived and I get nothing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks