Search results

1. C

new pex supply line failure

the PEX supply line is connected to the faucet with a nut. I used the plastic ferule that the line came with. I don't have a pic, but the line separated (pulled out) from the shut off valve even though the ferule and nut were in place properly and then tighened down.
  2. C

It was the supply line from the shut off valve to the faucet. Its the grey semi rigid PEX tubing that I used here for the supply line instead of the braided supply line.
  3. C

Why would a new pex supply line rupture? It was connected from the faucet to the shut off valve. The compression ring was in place and in the correct position and the nut was tightened with a wrench aprox, 3/4 of a turn passed hand tight. The line was attached with no leaks for about a week...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks