Search results

1. A

New Basement Bath - Occupancy Sensors

Working on new full bath in my basement. I'm planning to put general lighting on an occupancy sensor. I've also been thinking about the ventilation fan. I would like to run the vent fan of of a an occupancy sensor and humidistat in parallel. Logic is that the fan would come on when someone...
  2. A

Sterling Ensemble Install

I guess I was thinking that with a direct to stud installation, the panel would only be supported at each stud. If I were to cover with drywall, there would be a measure of support for the panel in between the studs as well. I can't tell exactly how the panels are built and I haven't purchased...
  3. A

Sterling Ensemble Install

Working on a basement bath addition and planning to install a Sterling Ensemble pan and wall system. I am going to put the pan in mortar as many have suggested to firm it up. The wall system can be installed direct to studs, but I'm wondering if putting it over a substrate (i.e. paperless...
  4. A

Basement Plumbing

great idea - thanks
  5. A

Basement Plumbing

Thanks to all. I think I'm pretty fortunate on this job. I've seen some of the tough situations others have been in and this one should be a piece of cake. The only challenge that I faced was that the rough in for the tub and shower is 1.5 inch and I want to put a shower in. I talked with...
  6. A

Basement Plumbing

Long time lurker - first time poster. I'm starting work on a basement bathroom. Plumbing was roughed in when the house was built 10 years ago. Attached is an overall photo of the area showing the shower drain and vent, wc drain and vent, and sink drain and vent. Shower drain will need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks