Search results

1. llouk

Main line clogged or venting issue

Thank you for the advice. Hopefully a more manageable solution. Glad not to anticipate digging project. Will call a plumber! Happy Thanksgiving to all.
  2. llouk

resize with haier furnace for whole house or ...

haier, and mismatched system.... I sincerely appreciate the education I'm getting here. Thank you sincerely for helping me stay out of future trouble. :o
  3. llouk

I have similar problem. toilets slow and ... Thanks, I will call a plumber. Hopefully not the line to the street! No digging is much preferred.:D
  4. llouk

resize with Haier... Okay, So if I keep the AC unit 3 ton 410A compressor it might work for my whole house with a new furnace and larger blower? The 45K BTU is too small for my whole house. Is there a way to up the fan speed on the 2 ton blower to make it match the 3 ton compressor? And...
  5. llouk

I have similar problem. toilets slow and ... The toilets flush slowly, have to hold the handles down until finished for complete flush. Also noticed toilet gurgles while showering. What should I do? Not too handy with this sort of problem. Thanks,:(
  6. llouk

I live in Georgia. I purchased a 45,000 BTU furnace with a 3 ton coil and 2 ton blower, which is okay to be paired up this way. It is an Amana/Goodman unit, 90% efficiency, 2 stage complete HVAC system. My problem is that I purchased this off Craigs list, was assured still under warranty...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks