Search results

1. Mattb

Can the Fluidmaster pro45b top half be changed out like a 400A?

Hi all, Basically what the subject asks. I am looking to swap out the top half of a pro45b fill vavle and was wondering if you can just move the ring and swap the top with another pro45b, like on 400A. Thanks, Matt
  2. Mattb

Global Warming...

It's unproven hype with a political agenda.
  3. Mattb

Global Warming...

I love it!
  4. Mattb

Global Warming...

Here you go, the most famous alarmist!
  5. Mattb

Global Warming...

Not looking forward to another storm after over 2 feet of snow the other day. Btw isn't it "Climate Change" now?
  6. Mattb

Global Warming...

Well, this seems to do it for all too many:
  7. Mattb

Anyone tried the new Keeney / Plumb Pak fill valve?

I saw this low-profile fill valve in Lowes for around $7. It looks interesting, wondering about any real life reports. Product litereature: http://www.keeneymfg.com/featured_products/27-K830-15-Mini-Pilot-Anti-Siphon-Toilet-Fill-Valve Installation video:
  8. Mattb

Adjusting Tank Filling Time?

I have a new Crane toilet installed now. Without adjustment it fills in about 25 seconds. In the manual it states: Adjusting Tank Filling Time The water tank should fill in about 50 seconds after flushing. If it fills in a shorter time than that, the indication is a higher water pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks