Search results

1. Ephraim

Well casing and pitless adapter

I've found a "Dicken's clearway wrap-around" and also a "Maas clamp-on" pitless adapter that evidently have the mating surfaces of the pitless adapter placed at an angle and/or outside the PVC pipe. They claim full 4" ID clearance on 4.5" OD pipe. I'm leaning towards the Maass clamp-on as it is...
  2. Ephraim

replacing septic tank with sewage pump?

After purchasing our "used" house, I have found many things that just were not clear when we signed the paperwork. We had an engineer inspect the septic system and it passed. However, several months after moving in, I tripped over a curved rebar sticking up out of the ground. After more...
  3. Ephraim

Well casing and pitless adapter

I recently paid a well driller to install a well on my property so that I can irrigate my lawn and such without having to pay the city water bills. The driller did everything I asked (and did it legally). However, now I don't know what to do. The last time I installed a well on my property, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks