Search results

1. K

casing cutter

Thanks, know about the drill setup doesent wroke so good. I have used a die grinder set into a 3'' pvc pipe and lowerd down 5' to cut it off. I just wonderd if someone had a better setup. Cutting the pvc out so the pump setter can put pittles on. we have steel surface casing, Thanks
  2. K

casing cutter

NO the backhoe would cost to much. The pvc is inside surface casing, but thanks for the reply
  3. K

casing cutter

Guys need to cut 5'' pvc 5' down and remove, is there a tool i can buy or make to do this? Thanks Dave have to cut from inside
  4. K

10 year old well suddenly Cloudy

cloudy water How many feet down is your surface cemented? why did they not case the well to bottom & gravel pack the water zone? Has your water table went down? I have seen open hole wells all of a sudden cloud up could be the formation opend up some or could be water table dropping, running...
  5. K

Well casing and pitless adapter

well casing Im' sure you can get a adapter for 4", i always use 5" casing. Did he cement the top part of your well? Not sure on your states regs. we have to set 20' steel with 39' of cement. Your pvc pipe should be fine.
  6. K

air lift pumps

I'm looking into air lift pumps, can anyone help with some drilling companys that use this system. I would like to talk to someone that has put these in. Thanks konk.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks