Search results

1. Dpmcclary

Spring Turn On

Now that I have your attention---I had a new irrigation system installed last summer. It is a Hunter system with a Hunter Pro-C controller. It has six zones. The irrigation company winterized it. It is now Spring and I am wondering if I need to have them turn it on of if this is something I...
  2. Dpmcclary

Tub Drain--double trap?

Thanks for all of your input. I discussed this a little more with the installer. There's wasn't a trap in place when he removed the old shower (put in either when house was built ('79) or soon thereafter. It drained into the stub directly. He didn't see water in the stub. Interestingly...
  3. Dpmcclary

Water Pressure--Booster Pump?

Thank you for your detailed explanation (a little beyond my plumbing expertise--almost none). I am wondering if anyone has installed/used the Hydrascan Booster Pump? I have found info on it all over the web and it sounds like a good system. Not sure exactly how is works compared the previous...
  4. Dpmcclary

Water Pressure--Booster Pump?

We installed an irrigation system this year and were told we had low water pressure. System works fine---if no other water is being used in the house. The company installed different nozzles for our pressure. We contacted the city and they informed us that we were at the far end of our water...
  5. Dpmcclary

Tub Drain--double trap?

pics Couple things--there is, I think, what you referred to as a "box out" around the main drain pipe. The photos don't show the box out well. I never saw how the old shower was connected to the drain. Maybe the shower had a trap and that's why he put in a trap with the tub. The BR was pretty...
  6. Dpmcclary

Tub Drain--double trap?

This is my first post here. Have been checking up on my construction guy's work on our bathroom remodel over the past few weeks. Today he finished up the plumbing on the tub and I have a concern/question. The bathroom is in the basement. We put the tub (Memoirs 5.5 ') over the pre-existing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks