Search results

1. Jazzy66

Basement leaking toilet

Well I did the dye tested that was recommended. I put a few drops of food coloring in the tank and within 15 minutes the bowl contained the dye so I am assuming that the flapper could be bad and needs replaced. Any other reason besides the flapper anyone can think of that water would be...
  2. Jazzy66

Problem toilet #2 in the house

After getting some sound advice on what I should do concerning my first toilet problem in my basement I'd like to get some opinions on a situation with the biggest toilet problem in the main bathroom. My toilet on the first floor of my house was leaking water and it was discovered that the...
  3. Jazzy66

Basement leaking toilet

Gary, Thank you. I will try the dye and check the flapper. Although the toilet is new I'm sure it sat for some time so I guess it could have gotten warped if the chain isn't the culprit.
  4. Jazzy66

Basement leaking toilet

Mike, Thanks. I will try this. You don't think it's a problem with the wax seal do you? I thought if it was I would have water leaking on my floor which I do not.
  5. Jazzy66

Basement leaking toilet

I just recently replaced an old toilet in my basement with a new one. The problem I am having is that I am losing water from somewhere but do not know where. Every 3-5 minutes that water turns on and has to refill part of the tank. Now when I looked into the bowl I noticed that the water level...
  6. Jazzy66

Basement leaking toilet

I just recently replaced an old toilet in my basement with a new one. The problem I am having is that I am losing water from somewhere but do not know where. Every 3-5 minutes that water turns on and has to refill part of the tank. Now when I looked into the bowl I noticed that the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks