Search results

1. homebody

Pressure change in bladder tank

Bladder As of yet, I still have not seen water in the bladder, after resetting the psi several times. Is it still everyone's opinion that it is a bad bladder?
  2. homebody

can you elaborate on what you mean by big box brand? I bought the box at Menards, and it was the only brand they carried at the time.
  3. homebody

Thanks for the reply. I have two follow-up questions: 1) What is the typical lifespan for a bladder tank? 2) If the typical tank lasts longer than 5 years, is H2OW-TO a lower-quality brand? What would be a better tank to purchase? Thanks in advance.
  4. homebody

I have a H2OW-TO pressure tank. I installed it about 4-5 years ago and did not have issues until recently. I noticed the pump going on constantly, so went down to the basement to check it out. The cut-in/cut-out on the pump switch is set at 30/50. I had originally set the psi on the tank to 28...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks