Search results

1. rkelley

Bathtub/Shower Faucet leaks, getting bad

Terry, thanks. I will definitely do that, headed out of town for the rest of the day but planning on tearing into this thing tomorrow, so I will post a picture then. Thanks
  2. rkelley

Bathtub/Shower Faucet leaks, getting bad

Hello all, I have a question that hopefully you will be able to help with. My house was built in the early to mid 70's and these faucets are probably original. Once I turn off the hot water faucet, it continues to drip/leak. It started has a drip and has turned into a small stream. Over the past...
  3. rkelley

Floor Flange Question

I am not positive but it looks like cast iron, the house was built in the mid 70's in Oklahoma(if that gives a better idea). Is putting a flange in something I can do or do I need to hire someone?
  4. rkelley

Floor Flange Question

I just put tile into my two bathrooms. In one of the bathrooms when I removed the toilet, I took the nuts off of the floor bolts but when I pulled out the toilet, the bolts came out with the wax ring. There was no flange under the toilet, just two bolts in the concrete, and the wax ring. So...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks