Search results

1. mlbhvwisp

Washing machine drain question

I appreciate everyones input to my issue. If anyone could possibly post a photo I what I should have, I can run out and get what I need to do it properly. Thanks! Mike
  2. mlbhvwisp

Gary, I appreciate your input. I plan on replacing the existing trap entirely. I have an new directional tee that I want to know if I can install it so it goes into the side of the drain as opposed to the top of the drain. I also have 1.5 inch P Trap and coresponding pipe to use. Am I on the...
  3. mlbhvwisp

Here's the deal. When we had our house built, I had asked the 3 stooges contractors to install a drain for the washing machine in the basement. It works but......I believe the trap is larger than the PVC pipe going into the drain. Now, when running the washing machine excess water comes out of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks