Search results

1. yellowdog

Underwater supply pipe?

Greetings Valveman, I was thinking of a scenario like that of which you speak. These houses are basic as they all run on a small solar array and share one auxiliary genset to punch up the batteries on occasion. The water useage is small, but we would love to be able to irrigate a bit of the land...
  2. yellowdog

Underwater supply pipe?

Something told me this wasn't gonna be your basic garden hose variety! Maybe the 3/4 mile option(though thwarted with right of way problems) may be the only viable option. Thanks for the come back..YD
  3. yellowdog

Underwater supply pipe?

There are issues galore with permitting, but the initial charge is to determine the best plan of attack and one step involves assembling a materials list for a pipe fed system from the municipal water company and yes, it could be as far as 2 miles. I am seeking information and prices of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks