Search results

1. G

Leaking drain under slab - crazy idea that I would like to run past everyone

HJ, Thanks for the response. I really don't want to have to break into the slab. I believe there is more than a 3" pitch because the place where the duct exits the wall is over 6" below the top of the slab.
  2. G

John, That sounds plausable about the copper waste arm in the wall. I will have to see what it looks like when I remove the sink base. The reason I think it is the cast iron is because the water is leaking through the wall at the other end of the slab, 12' away from the sink where the cast iron...
  3. G

Had a plumber come out to investigate why there was leakage and bad smells coming into basement from an interior cinderblock wall in my basement. It was discovered that the sink/dishwasher drain (cast iron) that spans the full length of the slab floor and through this cinderblock wall to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks