Search results

1. 9

Replacing Vinyl flooring with Tile in bathroom and have toilet question

Thanks... My brother (who owns a Ceramic Tile installation business) is doing the actual tiling, so I've got that under control! :D )
  2. 9

Thanks for your fast response. I think that confirms what I've found since posting here (adjusted my Google search and found some other sites that talk about this issue). Feeling much better about this now!
  3. 9

So, can that flange be easily raised? Is this a major plumbing job, or something a DIYer can do relatively painlessly?
  4. 9

We are replacing the vinyl flooring in our bathroom with tile. Here's the plan: 1) Take toilet out (I know how to do this). 2) Put tile down. 3) then put toilet back in. My question is on part #3. Will I have to do anything complicated since the tile will put the toiler up a little...
  5. 9

Installing 3-wall Alcove tub with apron

Thanks for the reply. The foundation is concrete, so it's not going on plywood.
  6. 9

Installing 3-wall Alcove tub with apron

I searched this forum and found some similar questions, but want to make double and triple sure on this before I try to DIY this thing. I've got a 42x60 Kohler Acrylic Garden alcove tub. It's got a non-removable apron on it. I'm at the point where I need to try and install it. I've...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks