Search results

1. Kent10

Pignose Washer?

Hi: I am trying to fix a leak on an outdoor freeze proof faucet. I finally got the handle off after much trouble. The washer that is at the end of the stem is called a Pignose 0 and it has 6 slots on it to fit on the stem. I searched online and there isn't much information. It looks like...
  2. Kent10

Leaking Freeze Proof Faucet--Handle Won't Come Off

Hi: I have a leaking freeze proof faucet outside. I took the screw out of the handle but the handle did not come off. So I bought a handle puller and it won't work because the small rod that goes into the middle of the handle goes in all the way. I took a file to insert it and it goes in...
  3. Kent10

Power on Circuit Off then On Again

Hi: A few weeks ago, the power on one circuit went out. The breaker was not off but I switched it on and off several times to see if that would help. It didn't. I researched it online to see if I could somehow fix it myself but thought I better call an electrician. The next morning...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks