Search results

1. ronnieray

Bathroom Faucet Identification

Can anyone identify the company that manufactured this faucet. Our house was built in 1953. I hoping to find new seats (already replaced washers to no avail) & if that doesn't work to fix the drip, new valve stems. Thanks.
  2. ronnieray

1954 Eljer Duplex Flapper

We have this seldom used toilet in our basement and it needs a new rubber flapper. The design is unique in that the activator is all bass & the flapper screws on. The flapper is a shallow disk. I have attached a picture. Anyone know where can I get a replacement? If not a Eljer original...
  3. ronnieray

1954 Eljer toilet Flapper

We have this seldom used toilet in our basement and it needs a new rubber flapper. The design is unique in that the activator is all bass & the flapper screws on. The flapper is a shallow disk. I have attached a picture. Anyone know where can I get a replacement? If not a Eljer original...
  4. ronnieray

No communication with indoor unit fault

Bryant evolution 90i model 355AAV042060. Get a error message to contact technican. Dismissed notice and everything returned to normal. 36 hours later I get same message and again dismissed message the furance runs fine and the thermostat returns to normal look. I went into the evolution...
  5. ronnieray

Blazing Saddle

I have a 1" X 3/4 " FPT blazing pipe tapping saddle. Will this work on a 3/4" poly pipe? If not, what size saddle do I need. Thanks for the help.
  6. ronnieray

The wierd gets wierder

A week or so ago I posted for advice on a new water heater and based on the advice bought a high efficiency Rheem. We went to install it today and found the existing water heater was installed with the cold water line being installed on the heater's hot water inlet and the hot water line on the...
  7. ronnieray

Which gas water heater would you recommend?

Whirlpool 6th Sense 40-Gallon 9-Year Short Gas Water Heater or the Rheem Performance Plus 40 gal. Short 9 Year 38,000 BTU High Efficiency Thanks for the help.
  8. ronnieray

What cause this? sewer roof cap eaten away

and what is the solution. This is the second sewer roof cap I have been through and in no time the outside is eaten away. TIA for your help
  9. ronnieray

Sprinkler startup fail

I went to start up our sprinkler system today and everything went well except I have very low water pressure at the heads. They valve opens but the heads hardly rise out of the ground and I can piss farther than they throw water. It is the same for all the zones. All the pipe valves are fully...
  10. ronnieray

Grohe 33.939 europlus II kitchen faucet

The water pressure on the hot water side of this faucet is down to a trickle. The cold water side pressure is normal. Anyone have an idea as to what the problem is? Links to instructions for performing the fix would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
  11. ronnieray

Need help identifying the brand and model number of valve

I am hoping someone can identify from the attached photo the valve and diaphragm for my toro sprinkler system. The system was installed in the early 1990's by the previous owner. I looked on toro site but didn't see this particular of those on the toro site. The valve cover has the number d91...
  12. ronnieray

Zone will not shut down

Ran my system today and when it got to the final zone, it did not shut down even though the control box showed the zone to be off. Otherwise, the system work flawlessly. The valves are toro flo pro ( I know not the best but were in when we purchased the home 12 years ago). I suspect a bad...
  13. ronnieray

Stubborn nut

and I not talking about my wife. This is the nut that attaches the flush value to the tank and is on a 1953 american standard toilet. I have an adjustable plumber's slide wrench but the problem is how to keep the value base inside the tank stable so i can unscrew the nut. I have tried a ton of...
  14. ronnieray

Wax ring removal

I often read this forum but this is my first post. I remember reading the best way to clean up after removing the old wax ring to make sure you get a good, clean surface to get the new ring to work properly. My memory says the suggested product to use is mineral spirits, but I can't find the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks