Search results

1. K Paterson

Water softener and white substance

I have a water softener and Iron remover with air mazzi injector. I have tested my water pre equipment and post equipment, Hot and Cold. All my equipment appears to be set up perfectly as I had my water tested via a friend who has the Hach test kit. My water is soft with reading of 0.1...
  2. K Paterson

GE Powervent GG50S06RVK Water Heater help?

This particular Intellivent has error code 6 (LED vacation + A + B lit up) It has been intermittently working and I have been able to get it working by unplugging the unit and then back in. The blower starts then the igniter glows, the gas valve clicks, no flame. Then it retries to ignite. I...
  3. K Paterson

New Septic Tank required....grr

So here I go again, help need pls. My concrete septic tank is only 20yrs 1000gallon and the lid fell in! It looks like the tank is crumbling apart! There is a huge crack in the top, concrete around the lid falling in pieces. Why only 20yrs lasted? All my water softener regen water goes...
  4. K Paterson

Air injection......Massi

I currently have a Massi air injector for iron in my water. I used to have a " air release" valve or a "degas valve" installed later down the water line to stop water hammer?????? This was leaking so I disposed of it. Now I need another one. Question? Would it be a "air release" valve or...
  5. K Paterson

Going to replace bladder tank anyways

As you might have seen having other problems with my well, but my bladder tank is working flawlessly; however, it is 20+ yrs old and and going to replace it for piece of mind. Recommendation of the two Currently: Goulds V60 20 Gallons Drawdown 5.3g @40/60 psi Option...
  6. K Paterson

Faulty check valve or faulty pump

Well 150' feet deep Meyers pump located in the well Check valve in the pump, check valve located right at bladder tank Sometimes my pressure switch 40/60 turns on (closes) at 40psi ; however, I get no sound of water rushing into my lines. I count to 30 or 40secs and then have water. I...
  7. K Paterson

white build up around taps

I had a very very old water softener using alot of salt. It finally broke. I replaced it with a Fleck 5600SXT. After having it installed professionally and using it for a year I continue to get a white (assume calcium) build up on my taps. Here are the settings for the Fleck. I currently use...
  8. K Paterson

Air injection system

I was using an small air injector (the size of a pop can) in-line with my main water feed. I then have a bladder tank, then a precipatation/resevoir tank, then iron removal system, and then water softener. I switched from the small "pop can" injector to a mazzi injector. It seems to suck much...
  9. K Paterson

Air Injector question again vs Mazzi Injector

I currently have 'micro" air injector the size of a childs shoe. It really restricts the volume of water flow into the house so that it can inject air into it. My question is..... are the Mazzi Injectors much better? Can they still produce air but allow more water to pass through them. My...
  10. K Paterson

Air Injector problem

I have an "air injector" ,about the size of a childs shoe, right where my water enters my house. I then have a pressure bladder tank, iron remover and then water softener. I recently had sand in my well which caused my pump to sieze. Since replacing the pump the "air injector" will not suck...
  11. K Paterson

sand coming in well and crust at 150 feet

I have a drilled well that is 172 feet. The casing ends at 150ft. The bottom of my pump has been sitting at 150 feet for 15 yrs. Just last week I started pumping a lot of sand. Putting a camera down the well we found a hole in the side of the casing at about 144ft. Also, at 149ft 11" approx...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks