Search results

1. eddy

Blow-Out Question

Thanks, Tom. I'm in Boulder County - east of the town of Boulder. I am not at all opposed to replacing the breaker and installing something that would not only meet code but also be more serviceable. Would I cut out the breaker and solder in the new pieces? Or....maybe I should do some...
  2. eddy

Blow-Out Question

Thanks BRD. I will check it out. I had someone blow it out for me last year, and I could have sworn he connected directly to that AVB, but that was a long time ago, I could be mistaken. I will dig around in those valve boxes....and worse case, I will hire a landscaping company and take better...
  3. eddy

Blow-Out Question

Thanks John. I noticed mine looked different than all the other examples I've seeing... I'm in an unincorporated part of the county here, so I don't know about the water code. In any case, if unscrew the bonnet portion of the AVB and rig a fitting that will fit that to the compressor, would...
  4. eddy

Blow-Out Question

Hey folks, Just found this forum and it looks like a tremendous resource. I enjoy tinkering with my sprinkler system as I have a old fixer-upper and the landscaping and irrigation are a large part of the projects. I'm trying to blow out my irrigation system, and I have a Febco 710-1...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks