Search results

1. hmowner

Help me find a toilet, round bowl and comfort height.

IDEAS for shallow depth comfort-height toilet? We seek round, comfort-height toilet but we desire something more contemporary or transitional than the Promenade. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Added clearance between the proposed toilet and vanity will be necessary for a disabled...
  2. hmowner

Question about Danze toilet, please?

Correction on the Ziga Zag toilet For whatever it is worth, Tech Support at Globe Union says the Ziga Zaga toilet has not be discontinued (?). For clarification, you may call them at: 1-888-328-2383 U.S. or 1-800-487-8372 CANADA.
  3. hmowner

Toto Nexus feedback, please?

Thanks to forum feedback, in selecting a toilet, I am thinking about the MaP ratings and the availability of parts. While function is VERY important, I still seek a contemporary-looking toilet. Thank you for any feedback on the design and effectiveness of the Toto Nexus G-Max CST794SF, cyclone...
  4. hmowner

Toto Nexus? Thanks to forum feedback, I am now thinking about the longevity of a toilet and the availability of parts. While function is very important, I still seek a contemporary-looking toilet. Thank you for any feedback on the design and effectiveness of the Toto Nexus G-Max CST794SF...
  5. hmowner

Update on Danze Zig Zag Toilet Thank you for your feedback. I finally reached Danze and learned that the subject toilet has been discontinued. While the high-efficiency toilet of the same name is still being manufactured, it did not rate as highly (800 instead of 1000g). Danze's toilets are...
  6. hmowner

Is anyone familiar with the Danze "Ziga Zaga" 1-Piece Toilet #DC031221WH? Specs describe it as 3" flush valve technology with Fluidmaster pilot valve, elongated bowl, 12" rough-in, 16 1/2" rim height, concealed, glazed trapway, 1.6 gpf (6 Lpf). I looked up the MaP ratings, which rate it highly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks