Search results

1. jasonnewyork

H/W Boiler High Pressure

My boiler is running at 20psi cold. I'm concerned this is too high. I'm using a bladder type expansion tank and Taco autofill valve (boiler feed). The convectors are cast iron radiations. The house is a 2 story cape with the boiler located in the basement. The fill valve is before the...
  2. jasonnewyork

Can Monoflow tees lie flat to floor joist or hang below

This is a followup post to an old thread of mine. Special thanks to hj and johnjh2o1 for steering me in the right direction. To make a long story short, I'm restoring a Monoflow system in my house. I contacted B&G and one of their engineering reps helped me calculate pipe size, pumps, etc. I...
  3. jasonnewyork

Hot Water System Dilema

I bought my house last summer, 2 story cape (1200sqft), with a gas fired hot water heating system. There are cast iron radiators throughout, with the exception of two rooms that the previous owner repaced with baseboards. To make a long story short, I hired a family friend (plumber) to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks