Search results

1. luvnaz

City Girl in the country with a well...

Thank you for the advice. I think this is the way to go and will have to do some shopping! Thanks to everyone for all your help and advice! :D Mary
  2. luvnaz

Yes, the well casing is above ground.
  3. luvnaz

Thanks I'll get some Super Iron Out. Looked for it at Walmart, they didn't have it. I'll look at Lowe's or Home Depot next. When we moved in I bleached the toilets and sinks and used a pumice stone and lots and lots of elbow grease! Does iron stain the teeth? I've spent hundreds bleaching my...
  4. luvnaz

It's 125 ft deep and the pump is pulling 25 gpm so the tag says. We have great water pressure. Could even be too good!
  5. luvnaz

No odor what so ever. And there is no slime, I just double checked it. No black, clear, red slime or snot stuff just red iron stuff. Today the water is pretty clear actually :)
  6. luvnaz

Hi, thanks for your replies and advice. No, there is no black slime in the toliet tanks and no odor. Just the red discoloration. My neighbor and I have seperate wells, but I'm sure they go to the same spring or water source. It has been raining a little so perhaps that is what caused the...
  7. luvnaz

Hi, I've been browsing this very informative forum since I started getting a lot of iron drawn up from our well. This is the first well my fiance and I have owned. We moved in a month ago and the water was clear and only made my white clothes a little dingy so I started using Oxiclean and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks