Search results

1. FunNut

Do Noble Niches Have The Bottom Shelf Slope Built Into Them?

I recently purchased several Noble Company products. I've phoned their technical support people several times to ask questions. They are very helpful and knowledgeable. I suggest you call them for any questions you have.
  2. FunNut

Where to Purchase Toto Ultramax Toilet (CST853S)

A couple of years ago I wanted to purchase a Toto Soiree in Sedona Beige. I shopped a lot online and looked at local plumbing supply stores. I found a Soiree that had a great price due to being a floor model, at a local plumbing supply. Fast forward a couple of months and it was time to install...
  3. FunNut

Toto Maris Toilet CST484CEMFG with Dual-Max Cyclone

So do all Toto toilets have Chinese parts? I'm getting ready to buy two new toilets and agree with avoiding Chinese anything.
  4. FunNut

Australians Drop Their Pants to Protest Lack of Toilets

So Australian! Seems the dearth of dunnies drives some people to distraction!
  5. FunNut

Kohler Transitions seat for Toto Drake toilet?

Thanks to all for your posts. I plan to go with whichever non-ADA, elongated Drake model that I can buy for the lowest cost. It will be a couple of months before I need to order, just trying to line up the ducks now. I got a fabulous deal on the Soiree a couple of years ago, it was a floor...
  6. FunNut

Yes, will be buying the elongated Drake. Thank you for your comments. Looks like the transitions seat will work. Now to clear up my confusion about all the different Drake models, it's a real job to compare them all. We have a 2-year-old 1.6gpf Soiree, with a Coco bidet seat, and like it a lot...
  7. FunNut

We're adding a guest suite to our home and plan to buy a Toto Drake non-ADA toilet. We have a toddler grandchild and another "on the way." Our adult children live far away, but when they come to visit it would be nice to have a toilet seat that little ones could use. I saw the Kohler Transitions...
  8. FunNut

Is Delta a good brand to pick for faucets for a new house?

I'm a homeowner, not a pro. I built a house 3 years ago and used all Delta faucets: Leland in the kitchen, Victorian in the bath. Now we're adding on two more bathrooms and I'm using the Delta Victorian series again. I've had zero problems with Delta and the construction plumber likes working...
  9. FunNut

Bio Bidet BB-1000 vs COCO 6035R

I will resurrect this old thread to give a short review of the Coco 6035-R. After very thorough research, I bought the bidet seat in May but my husband didn't get around to installing it until July. It was very simple and straightforward to install it. So far it has flawless performance and I...
  10. FunNut

Aquapure now installed--water is not as slippery as I expected

That "slick feeling" indicates that all the soap IS being rinsed off the body. When the water doesn't feel slick, it means you have soap residue/scum still on the skin. So you truly want the slick feel. That means you're really clean.
  11. FunNut

Toto Soiree or Guinevere review, installing, comments and pictures

We bought the Soiree in Sedona Beige, mainly due to the many favorable comments on this forum. It's been installed for several weeks now and I have to say I absolutely love the toilet. Our plumber put the water line too close to the centerline of the toilet, so we had to move the toilet further...
  12. FunNut

Does your dog rip up your toilet paper?

Actually, a hidden toilet paper holder would be great for preventing toddlers, cats, and dogs from unwinding a whole roll of paper. At the price of TP these days, some households need the "protection."
  13. FunNut

Septic tank questions

We are building a new mountain home have a septic system. I wouldn't dream of having a kitchen without a disposal, my new dishwasher also has a grinder/disposal. I don't plan to put much down the drains, but what about the little bit of cooked egg or oatmeal still on the dishes after a meal? I...
  14. FunNut

Bidet seats?

Thanks Terry, thank you so much for your speedy reply. This forum and your website have helped me a lot in the construction of my new home.
  15. FunNut

Bidet seats?

Terry - Do you know if the Bio Bidet 800 will fit on a Toto Soiree? I cannot afford to make a mistake in choosing a bidet seat. The Bio Bidet is much more reasonablly priced than the Toto washlet, so I would like to save the money. I've been doing a lot of research but cannot find a straight...
  16. FunNut

My plumber is wigged out by my Aquia II toilet, and now so am I!

What I would do is phone around and find a plumber who is experienced in installing Toto toilets. I'm going to be facing the same problem soon with my new construction, the plumber is a country good-old-boy and is already worried about the toilet install. Honestly, I believe these kinds of...
  17. FunNut

toilet advice

As I recall, even western toilets in India (lower cost hotels anyway) would barely flush toilet paper. I would take my own toilet paper on a trip to India. You can find packets of kleenex aka tissues, and carry them in a purse or pocket. I also carry a travel size of antibacterial handwipes to...
  18. FunNut

Our new Toto toilets are GREAT!

I would like to know the Toto model(s) you're so happy with, and their colors. Good for you for sticking to your own guns and putting what YOU want in your home.
  19. FunNut

Health hazards from "toilet plume" aerosol

Solutions to some of life's gnarly little problems... * Close the lid before flushing * Wash your hands after "going" * Wear gardening gloves when using a gas pump * Clean your steering wheel (dash, handbrake & gear shifter, too) with sanitizing wipes - also your phones, computer, etc...
  20. FunNut

Toto Toilet compatible with Delta Victorian lever?

I'm brand new here, so easy does it! I've read a LOT and done a search to see if my question was already asked and answered. No joy. DH and I are building an adobe home about one hour from Santa Fe, NM. Due to the economy and not being able to sell our current home, we're building the new one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks