Search results

1. Blues

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Thanks again, Terry. I also suggested to my kids to throw in a toilet paper before the big one. Hope it works.
  2. Blues

residuals from solid waste Have used the Aquia II for a week now. Flushing seems to be strong after using a coin per Terry's advice. Got the longer stick from Toto today which worked as well. However, because of the low water mark, there's quite a bit of residuals from solid waste every time...
  3. Blues

Thanks, Terry. You're the greatest.
  4. Blues

just installed Aquia II Done by professionals. Two questions. First, the screw caps for the slow closing seat aren't attached to the seat. They seem to be attached originally but broken. Can someone let me know if the caps are attached? Second, seems I need to hold the big flush button for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks