Search results

1. jlsddmar

Brass P-Trap to Cast Iron DWV

Hi Everyone - What is the correct way of joining brass to a cast iron stack? Does the connection from a sink P-trap (brass) to cast iron need to be dielectric? My condo is in a high-rise type building, so code states that a PVC trap isn't an option for me. Also, does cast iron dwv...
  2. jlsddmar

Vacuum Breaker Issue

Hi Guys - I just finished installing a hand shower and had had some issues with the vacuum breaker. Every time I tightened the breaker to the supply elbow with the washer included, the washer would compress down against the slits, and would prevent the water from coming through the breaker...
  3. jlsddmar

Issue with hand shower and finished wall depth

Hi everyone - I just finished tiling my shower and am in the process of putting the hand shower in. The only problem is that the 1.5" brass nipple I was planning to use is too short, and the 2" comes out too far, such that the chrome adapter will no longer sit flush to the tile. I haven't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks