Search results

1. Fitzy

Hey Gary

This is how I got started looking into softeners and nuetralizers recently. Someone outside the store was giving a "free water quality analyis". I gave him my name and number and they called the next days saying they had an opening in 2 days. I said sure come on over, my wife will be home...
  2. Fitzy

question about well water testing and fixing

hey Sam, I sent you one back. Thanks, Matt
  3. Fitzy

Thanks for your reply. I have one of those cheap cartridge style filters and change it about every 3 weeks. So that's definately where my water pressure is going. I don't have any galvanized fittings that I know of- just stainless on the go-zinta side of the pump and copper on the go-zouta...
  4. Fitzy

Hi, We moved into our home about 6.5 years ago and we had our water tested before we moved in by the lab that does the analysis for Tiger Home inspetions. Last week we had someone from one of the big name companies come out and do some tests in our house using a hach kit and the results were...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks