Search results

1. keithplumb

Water Pressure Issues - WEAK Flow Then VERY Strong Flow.

It sounds like, ideally, I should have my pressure tank first, then a check valve, then an air injection pump and Air/water mixing tank, followed by my back washing iron filter, followed by water softener, and finally feeding the house. The irrigation can pull water prior to the pressure tank...
  2. keithplumb

I am thinking more and more, that the micronizer back flow is the issue. Especially since I changed micronizers and may have affected flow. Anyone else out there buy an air injection pump? I did not see prices on those links.
  3. keithplumb

What is the trade off if any? I don't have a problem with switching if there is no good reason not to. Especially if it improved my flow through rates both ways. What is the cost of the compressor, fitting, and any other related materials, on average?
  4. keithplumb

What is the potential solution? I need very good flow to operate my very large irrigation system, so I can't have it after the micronizer and filter equipment, since my flow is too weak after traveling through all this equipment.
  5. keithplumb

The micronizer is after the hose bib. Seems like way more pressure outside the house at the hose bib vs. the faucets and showers inside.
  6. keithplumb

The outside hose bibs and irrigation is NOT on the iron and hardness filters. The air injector is passive, it just pulls in air as it goes by, I was told it is a hydro charger, and I already had the brass one that presumably came with the system swapped out to a newer plastic style one, since...
  7. keithplumb

The air injection and mixing tank are plumbed directly before the pressure tank, and the filter media setup is after the pressure tank. Finally the softener is after the iron filter media. Is the blockage busting loose every time, and that is why pressure will increase drastically? Why would...
  8. keithplumb

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue I have been having. My water pressure is significantly variable, and it has gotten to the point that it won't run my irrigation without me tricking it. This is something that was not present when I first purchased my house a few years back, but seems to...
  9. keithplumb

Hose Bib - Slow to Flow

Just on a municipal water supply. Never had it happen anywhere else in the house or outside the house, just this one spot.
  10. keithplumb

Hose Bib - Slow to Flow

I moved into a house built in 1997 and one of the annoying things was a hose bib off my garage that would sometimes turn on when the water turned on, and sometimes you would have to wait a few seconds to a few minutes for the water to flow. This and a little drip annoyed my, so I ripped out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks