Search results

1. MyHD120

Shower pan installation

I use Strectolite to stabilize and level all molded pans. I don't know if it meets code in other parts of the US.
  2. MyHD120

Shower Body Stem ID

Thanks, guys. I'm a plumber also. I've shopped the stems around Long Island for some time now and couldn't get a hit. The washers were shutting down the flow and would start to chatter. I flipped them over but now they are starting to whistle. The problem with using a standard washer...
  3. MyHD120

Shower Body Stem ID

Can anyone identify the stems on this shower body. The actual body is Speakman. The telephone style external faucet identity is the mystery. The stems have no retaining cup for the washers. The washers are thicker then a normal washer and the washers are "push on", no screws. Of course, I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks