Search results

1. B

Increasing System Pressure

I have a tankless hot water system that requires a min flow rate of 2 gallons per minute. My water is supplied by a 1/2 hp Gould submerssible which currently feeds into a 17 year old Well-X-Trol 20 gallon pressure tank with pressure settings set at 30 to 50 psi. The tank is pretty well...
  2. B

Well Testing

What is the proper way to flow test a well? My in-laws are refinancing and their bank is requiring a flow test on their well. They just had the jet pump and all of the lines replaced last fall. During the servicing the depth of the well was not checked but the end of the line was down 125 feet...
  3. B

Water Hammer - Setting Storage Tank Pressure

I am trying to resolve a water hammer problem at my in-laws house. :eek: The hammer comes only when the pump shuts off and it sounds like a machine gun for a few seconds but quickly fades. :mad: The system is comprised of a 40-60 lb jet pump that feeds through a check valve then into to 20...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks