Search results

1. jmarlowe

What's the quietest rear outlet toilet?

Caroma Rear Outlet My Caroma Sydney Smart 1.3gpf Rear Outlet Dual Flush toilet was installed today. It fit perfectly in the limited space; although the seat is slightly elongated, it fits in the same 26" depth as the Crane it replaced. The rear outlet pipe attached perfectly to the wall drain...
  2. jmarlowe

Caroma Sydney Smart I have the Caroma Sydney Smart Rear Outlet on order and it arrives today, so I will let you know what I think after it is installed. I ordered it through theenergyconscious.com though I could have probably ordered it locally. I found the owner very helpful in answering my...
  3. jmarlowe

Rear Outlet Round Front Toilet: Caroma? My plumber said that the Duravit Happy D will not work for me because the outlet is at 8" and my wall outlet is only 4". Too bad, as that seems like a really nice product and is narrow enough for my space. I am now looking for opinions on the Caroma...
  4. jmarlowe

Duravit Happy D with Vario Outlet? I am now looking at the Duravit Happy D D14023 with Vario outlet that supposedly can be rear outlet installed. It is a floor standing model, not wall hung, unless I am mistaken and is not pressure assist. Does anybody have any experience with this product to...
  5. jmarlowe

Rear Outlet Toilet I am about to replace my second Crane Flormont 3116 toilet this year. I have the misfortune of having a rear outlet toilet in a small bathroom and couldn't fit an elongated bowl. The Crane was the only toilet I could find to fit when we remodeled the bath. The first one never...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks