Search results

1. michael medeski

Overhead sewer system tie in.

correct. sorry, i should have been more specific. i'm running my new main line about 4ft above the floor, anchored to the wall with metal strut and pipe clamps.(not really overhead i guess) my washing machine stand pipe will be 30in above that.(per instructions) i hope that's not pushing it too...
  2. michael medeski

that's not what i wanted to hear:(, but thanks for the reply.:) could you maybe elaborate on what kind of issues i might encounter.
  3. michael medeski

hi everyone. i'm new here and can't seem to find an answer to my problem on the internet so i thought i would ask. i'm replacing the old cast iron sewer lines under my basement floor with a pvc overhead system. i have no pluming in the basement. my washing machine will pump 96in vertical...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks