Search results

1. Canadian_DIYer

Tight fit

Thanks, The bathroom is on the second floor above my kitchen. It'll be a lot of work to get to the water line but moving it may be my only option. Thanks again, Maurice
  2. Canadian_DIYer

Tight fit

The floor is tiled with the water supply line coming out. I don't want to have to re-tile the floor. The water supply line is actually slightly in from the flange bolt - maybe an eight of an inch. I haven't found anything that will fit. I tried an American Standard Cadet 3 but the base extends 9...
  3. Canadian_DIYer

Tight fit

Hello, I am looking for recommendations for a low flow toilet to replace an 20 year old American Standard. I'm looking for a toilet with a 12 inch rough in. My issue is that my water supply line is 6 inches directly behind the left flange bolt. On all the drawings of the toilets that I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks