Search results

1. mpc

Please help; new faucet won't turn off

All fixed! I did what you suggested and the valve came out. Even though it is brand new, it was all crudded up. It must have been on the shelf for a long time in a humid area or something. Anyway, Kohler was very helpful; they're sending me a new valve. In the meantime, I picked one up from my...
  2. mpc

Thanks HJ, after looking at the diagram again I did figure that out about the handle and threads, but it wouldn't unscrew with me applying significant force with a ratchet. I was only holding the base with my hand, so I could get some vice grips down below and try to force it. Do you think...
  3. mpc

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I bought the faucet online from Home Depot, and they won't accept it as a return because I installed it. They said I have to deal with Kohler directly, and I was hoping to have this sorted out before the party tomorrow. If it is a ball valve, wouldn't it turn...
  4. mpc

I just finished installing a brand new 4 inch spread Lyntier Kohler faucet, and the hot water does not stop running when the handle is in the off position. I took the assembly apart as much as I could to see if I could adjust it, but I was not able to remove the part below the spline adapter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks