Search results

1. grose

Pressure tank re-pressurized, now I have sediment

Thanks for all the advice so far, to clairfy a few points: 1- I am using water as usual (just not drinking or cooking with it) but running all taps, showers etc hoping this will help clear the lines. Also, I am hoping that as one shows signs of clearing so will the others 2- I put the hose on...
  2. grose

I ran the outsde tap for about two hours last night (no time to set up a hose to the tank directly and drag it through the house) and the sediment has decreased but there is still a little there. I am going to try to attach a hose when I get back from work tonight and run it for a couple more...
  3. grose

Yup I have a tap (it's how I emptied it the other day) I suppose I could just run it until all the gunk left the system....I was just worried about my pump keeping up with demand. Is this a problem?
  4. grose

While I may have the skill to drink without getting all the little black specks, I'm not so sure my wife will allow this as an acceptable practice. I'm hoping that running the water will speed things up, but no luck yet.
  5. grose

I was having trouble with my water pressure (surging pressure, pump kicking on and off rapidly) so I determined that my pressure tank needed to be drained and recharged. To make a long story short, this process was successful and I now have good pressure and the pump is no longer kicking in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks