Search results

1. D

start capacitor size

have a Davey 3hp single phase submersible pump but the control box is missing the start capacitor. have been to davey dealers but the model numbers do not match apparently a limited model.Wondering if anyone has any information this model. The model number for the control box is #cp4h07-d, and...
  2. D

oversize motor

will having an oversize motor on a submersible pump cause any electrical problems in your system?
  3. D

capacitor burn out

have just put in new bore pump (grundfos 1.5kw) and new control box. Ran for 20 minutes then noticed fluid dripping out of control box.one of the 2 capacitors was hot so i stopped pump but will not start again so i replaced the capacitor and it done the same thing.What would cause this?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks