Search results

1. R

How much water in the boiler

John, Thanks for the offer but I called the oil company since we have a service contract. Something just didn't seem right to me. Turns out that the feed valve was clogged up with crud and corrosion. He replaced the valve and purged the system. Everything is working fine now. Thanks again for...
  2. R

OK thanks it's a loop system.
  3. R

It's copper fin baseboard. Not sure what you mean by loop or one pipe
  4. R

Maybe I should re-phrase As I'm bleeding the air from the zone, I have the auto fill valve open for fast fill. If I maintain the pressure @15 psi as I bleed, will I keep the proper water level in the boiler? Is there a way to tell how much water is in the boiler? Is it just by reading the...
  5. R

I have 3 zone baseboard heat. I had to replace the pressure relief valve on the boiler and I now have air in the 2nd floor baseboards. I have bled the zone but still have some trapped air so I need to do some more bleeding. My concern is how to tell how full the boiler is. Do I just go by the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks