Search results

1. Allen Meyers

15 GPM enough?

That is a small difference in price. What kind of system will you have? What size water lines do you have? If they are not big enough it would not be worth it.
  2. Allen Meyers

Brown water after pump installation

Yeppers....even without the dogs it can happen. Birds flying over......we ALWAYS chlorinate. 98% chlorine. Not bleach.
  3. Allen Meyers

Replacing pressure switch

Weak breaker or the pump. Likely the pump.
  4. Allen Meyers

I would just use my nose. LOL Municipal systems have chlorine in the water. It is just going to take time to come out. I would pump it but, my wells pump plenty of water. You have to do what you are comfortable with. I would do what the man who worked on it said to do.
  5. Allen Meyers

A few questions about pumps/pressure tanks

Some of the hardest places to get water is near rivers and lakes. Check for well records yourself. The county has them.
  6. Allen Meyers

Dirty Water

Do not drink it. Call your health department in the AM. You likely have a problem a driller will have to look at. What kind of well do you have?
  7. Allen Meyers

Leaky well pipe (PICS attached)

A lot has changed since '88. In most states wells are inspected and drilling is regulated. Conduit is code.
  8. Allen Meyers

2 inch deep well jet

I wondered about a screen. If so, it is not coming out unless a rig is used.
  9. Allen Meyers

Customers water smells and I have a analysis report, now what!?

Will this have a higher standard of code because it is a public place in your state? I know in my state the water would be tested for BT each year.
  10. Allen Meyers

In that case you will have to wait for it to settle.
  11. Allen Meyers

I know that seems like a lot of pumping but, it if not. If you have a tap at your pressure tank, run it from there. All day, clean or not.
  12. Allen Meyers

2 inch deep well jet

I know there are hundreds of people who tried a new pump themselves and it was the well. Their new pumps are useless to them, they won't work with the new well.;)
  13. Allen Meyers

4 in. Submersable Water Pump Question!

Oh da....LOL Been a long wet week.:cool::cool::cool:
  14. Allen Meyers

Interesting. I did not know there was 2" PVC wells! I would like to learn to air drill. Oh yes, we have to grout too!
  15. Allen Meyers

We did drill some 10" public water wells. Steel. Four for one city. That was a lot of work. They all produced over 600 gallons a minute. It took us three weeks! Just to drill, no hook ups.
  16. Allen Meyers

This that code for your area? Do they air drill or mud rotary? I drill 5" PVC.
  17. Allen Meyers

With a 4" well there is always a chance the pump will not come out. That is why they are not drilled in my area any longer. Just be prepared to drill a new well. Then if it comes out, it will be a bonus.;);)
  18. Allen Meyers

We are running into this with PVC wells and the mystery remains. It is not the water. We can run it outside and it does not stink. Take the top off of wells, no smell. BTW, mine did it too! Then one day as odd as it started, it stopped. The few people that have tried filters, it...
  19. Allen Meyers

More information on the well would help. Is this a 5" PVC?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks