Search results

1. Little Ree

40-Gal Elec. Hot Water Heater running out too soon

Considering the filthy dirty condition of the rest of the house when I bought it, I seriously doubt the first owner did any flushing or maintenance either, so I'm going to save my pennies and hold out until I'm down to 3-minute showers, then go for the bigger unit. (Of course well all know that...
  2. Little Ree

But at least you'll know how to fix it and won't have to pay for somebody's kid's braces to do it! :D
  3. Little Ree

thanks for the quick replies everyone. my HEATER (response to sarcasm ;)) is approximately 10 years old. I bought the house as a foreclosure in Feb 08, and it wasn't working then, I had a plumber come and (if I remember correctly) he replaced an element. Unit had been working fine; over the...
  4. Little Ree

My hot water heater is starting to run out of hot water sooner than it used to. I can't make it thru a "normal" shower without having to adjust the temp. Two people have told me that it sounds like an element is going bad, and that it's something I can replace myself.:eek: My experience in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks