Search results

1. B

Watts 800M4QT blowout fitting

The closest Home Depot had was a 1/8" extension which I could then connect to a 1/8 to 1/4 adaptor, then hook a 1/4" fitting for the air compressor. But I have to remove the entire test cock and use this instead. Not the most elegant solution. The problem with the test cock on my 800M4QT is...
  2. B

John, I'll have to check and see if mine really is 1/8 to 1/4 ... I see it shows thats on the website. What is a 1/4" street elbow? There is a part which the stores carry to blow out these things and I know that one doesn't fit mine.
  3. B

I don't believe any of those sizes are correct. I could find nothing standard to fit it at home depot. It took 3-4 adaptors to get it to convert, but they don't stay together ... and when I hand tightened it ... the inner piece got stuck in the backflow part and it took an hour to get it...
  4. B

Air Compressor Quick Connector

I did something like that last year, but then when I used it (even though I only attached it loosely), the thing came apart and got stuck inside the backflow and I had to destroy it getting it out with vicegrips. If you put on of these rigs together, how to get them to stay put (together) ?
  5. B

Ok, you can make not only my day, but my entire year here if you answer this. :cool: I am looking for the proper fitting to connect to a Watts 800M4QT to standard 1/4" air compressor fitting. I'm trying to blow out my sprinkler system and the test cocks included on this unit are of such a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks