Search results

1. jbrinker

Help Sizing new Mod/Con boiler to exiting HWB, part of larger basement remodel

Here's my situation, Ive been lurking on this board for literally years. Im not a plumbing or HVAC expert by any stretch, but in getting quotes for my new remodel project, I realized that I have a better handle on some of this boiler tech and so on from reading this (and other) boards than some...
  2. jbrinker

Basement remodel - bar sink, utility sink - design

I am at the early stages of a basement remodel. In fact, right now I am just gluing hardboard insulation to the perimeter walls. However, over the winter I'd like to start the finishing process, and there will be some plumbing involved. (partial plan attached - no plumbing shown, but the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks