Search results

1. Y

Underground Pex Installation Questions

Bummer, that would have been useful. I was going to wrap it all in insulation inside the pvc tube but I couldn't fit it all in there without going up in size a lot. In retrospect I wish I had just done it.
  2. Y

washer vent, is this ok?

Normally I would think you would need that air vent connection to avoid that being a wet vent since you typically only want to do that with say a sink, shower toilet setup, and even then.... Even if it isn't needed by code where you are, it will still often make a difference in how much fun...
  3. Y

Good, I am hoping that is the general consensus. As much fun as it would be to make a purge system, if I can avoid the work then all the better!!! :)
  4. Y

Hey guys, I am new to this forum though I have read many threads on here with interest over the last few months. I am hoping to get some expert opinions :) I am not a plumber. That said I have done a lot of plumbing and been fortunate enough to have worked with professionals who have been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks