Search results

1. G

Dishwasher Models

I am planning to purchase a new stainless steel dishwasher and need some feedback regarding which brand name to buy. I have a few favorites: Kitchen Aid model# KUDP02FRSS, BOSCH model# SHY56A05UC, and the Kenmore Elite model# 16303. There are other brands out there that appear cheaper in...
  2. G

Wax Seal

I have a toilet that leaks at the base and was told that the wax seal needs to be replaced. I have a bad back and looked at Home Depot and Lowes for something like a toilet dolley to assist with the toilet removal and installation, however, they do not have any. Do you know where I could find one??
  3. G

Toto 10"

I found two gravity feed 10" rough in Toto toilets ... CS T714.10 & CS T704.10 ... What is your rating on these toilets??
  4. G

10" Rough - In

I cannot find a quality 10" rough-in toilet anywhere from Home Depot to Lowes and will not settle for rough-in kits. I would prefer a Toto, however, they only have skirted toilets with 10" kits. Any assistance would be great at this point... all I need is a direct fit over the holes in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks