Search results

1. C

Low water flow/pressure

The area of 3/4" ID PVC is almost twice that of 1/2" copper ID. I can visually see that. If you like, I could calculate the difference. Like I said, I appreciate people trying help, but misinformation doesn't help me or anybody else.
  2. C

Low water flow/pressure

I appreciate any help, BUT the diameter of 3/4" is NOT about the same as 1/2copper pipe.
  3. C

Low water flow/pressure

No kinks...it's all sweated copper. There are pretty long runs to and from the softener. Could too much copper run in the crawlspace be part of the problem?
  4. C

Low water flow/pressure

From the meter at the street to where it joins 3/4" copper under the house, it's all 3/4" pvc. Checked all the faucet screens, cleaned out the softener and put in new media. I'll check and see if there is some sort of screen in the softener control head. I haven't checked the screen in the pcv...
  5. C

Low water flow/pressure

I know they are not the same, but here's the history. I've never had great water pressure and recently it's been getting worse, especially when more than one water tap is open, so I took the following actions. Checked water pressure on outside faucet 40-45psi. Called the water dept. to see if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks