Search results

1. Hapuna

Soft Close seat design

Anyone ever take apart one of the soft close seats? I'm curious how they work. The Toto I recently installed works great.....no more slamming! Hapuna
  2. Hapuna

Toto and Kohler questions

Drake installed I got the Drake installed and so far love it! I took the Kohler bowl apart (with a hammer) and was surprised that everything looked good....no blockages, the trap was clean, and the bowl holes were all clear. Was not impressed with the quality control. I suspect that it was...
  3. Hapuna

Thanks Terry! Looks like the eco flapper's part number is THU277S. You state that it has a weight.......is it an actual weight or a float like many of the others that allow less water the higher the "float", or more the lower it's placed? Hapuna The weight is clipped onto the chain.
  4. Hapuna

Hi Everyone, First question is I will be installing a Toto Drake in my home (C744EG Bowl with a ST743S tank). This should be the 1.6 gpf version. I understand that the ecoDrake (1.28 gpf) has some differences in the tank. What would it take to convert mine to an eco version (replace the tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks